Make our surroundings have a positive impact on improving health
We spend most of our lives indoors - in apartments, houses, offices, offices, restaurants and more. If we care about health and quality of life, it is obvious that our immediate surroundings should be a positive component of such a life.
Who wonders on a daily basis how the place where we spend many hours affects our health: what air we breathe, to what and how many allergens we are exposed to, what light is optimal and for what activities, in what posture, it freezes for a long time, and which it must take occasionally.
There are many such questions, which means that the home and office are a real challenge for those looking for better, health-promoting solutions. It is also an excellent training ground for the cooperation of specialists from various industries, from architects and designers, through chemists and physicists, further doctors and therapists, to IT specialists and behaviorists.
At # LSOS19, we take up the challenge and open a forum for cooperation, the result of which is to be a daily well-being thanks to the positive influence of our surroundings. Who knows - maybe it will also be possible to make our surroundings actually improve health, not only do no harm.
Session Leader: Irena Łobocka
A graduate of MA studies at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, English philology and, at the same time, a Business and Management Study at the Department of Applied Economics of the Jagiellonian University and the Inter-Faculty Department of American Studies of the Jagiellonian University. She obtained a certificate and passed an exam in project management based on the PRINCE2 methodology. For several years, he has been mainly involved in the management and implementation of training and investment projects co-financed by the European Union throughout Poland, he is responsible for the implementation and logistics of project implementation, mainly in the field of energy efficiency and energy-saving construction.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Cluster - introductory presentation on the topic of "HEALTHY HOME AND OFFICE" - Irena Łobocka, Sustainable Infrastructure Cluster
- You are what you breathe - the role of ventilation in healthy buildings - Kazimierz Wojtas, Cracow University of Technology
- Healthy microclimate - air purification and humidification - Sebastian Stefański, Thesslagreen Sp. z o. o
- Surface heating and cooling - innovations in installations - Mateusz Przybycień, TiA Sp. z o. o
- Healthy insulation made of natural fibers - properties and applications - Robert Kocewicz, VestaEco Composites Sp. z o. o
- Cellulose ecogranulate - healthy, warm and ecological - Jacek Kraj, Ekofiber Kraków Sp. z o. o
- Bent glass in modern construction - Grzegorz Kmiecik, Vitroform Sp. z o. o
- The role of lighting in creating a friendly residential and office space - Wojciech Starowieyski - AQUAFORM Inc. Sp. z o. o. / Member of the Intelligent Lighting Cluster
Introduction to the session