ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in CEE and EMEA regions.
We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for highly talented individuals to join our team as:
Researcher in Recruitment / Internship / Life Science and New Technology
Location: Krakow, Poland
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, and proactive individual to support us in delivering our services on high level.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis the market in Life Science and new technologies and proving information about the trends.
- Acquiring Candidates by conducting talent & market mapping research using internet and phone.
- Support in delivering market report to our Clients.
- Preparing job adverts and searching for new sources for recruitment activities.
- Providing support in marketing and PR activities (LinkedIn page, website etc). This could be your field to manage.
We expect from you:
- You can be a student or graduate of marketing or any social science. Perfect match if you combine this with Life Science education (biology, biotech, chemistry etc).
- Eagerness to learn about Life Science and new tech business.
- Readiness to be a part of a team orientated toward self-development activities.
- Practical skills in Excel and Power Point.
- Detail orientation and persistence.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Fluent English. Nice to have is Russian or German.
We can offer:
- Challenging and rewarding work with unique recruitment projects on Polish and European market.
- Opportunity to gain experience within company which respect your skills, dreams and willingness to real development.
- Paid internship and after that possibility to work as a regular employee.
- Sport and relax benefits (gym and sauna).
- Great location and infrastructure: Life Science Park in Krakow.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English to by clicking the Apply button on our website.
Researcher in Recruitment – Paid Internship.
We would be happy to discuss with you these opoortunites and your next career steps.