ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in CEE and EMEA regions. We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science, Med Tech and new technologies and help them to attract top talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for experienced people for the producer operating globally in medical sector for the position of:
Marketing Director Poland and CEE (Medical / B2B sector)
Location: Krakow, Poland
This is an opportunity for senior marketing manager, proactive individual to manage overall marketing strategy and operations in Poland and Central Eastern Europe. The products are dedicated directly to public hospital market and through distributors to private medical sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Vision & strategy for development & marketing all medical product portfolio and Communication / PR department for all European markets.
- Obtaining market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintaining relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Close cooperation with the Board and sales department to create marketing and sales strategy.
- Providing short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Developing marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Planning budget and cooperation with external vendors.
We expect from you:
- Strong experience in marketing management or sales in pharmaceutical, medical, chemical or FMCG sector (nice to have in disposable medical equipment) with responsibility for P&L.
- Experience in project management – locally and internationally.
- Strong experience in successful product management.
- University degree (marketing, management).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Driving licence B cat.
We can offer:
- Challenging marketing projects and rewarding work in a producer and distributor operating globally (selling to 40 countries) with HQ in Poland.
- Attractive salary.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Real development within the company.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org