ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in CEE and EMEA regions. We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for talented and business oriented people for one of the most recognized global producer in chemical industry for the role:
Key Account Manager / Specialty Chemicals
The person hired for this role will develop the sales of polymers, polymer additives and lubricants for many industries.
The role has full responsibility for Polish market.
You are responsible for:
- Developing sales of products to designated markets in terms of sales volume and gross margin
- Applying broad technical and commercial knowlegde to Clients and advise them in technical matter.
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Attend tradeshows and give product presentations.
- Provide ongoing technical and logistical pre- and post-sales support to customers.
- Research market trends to identify ways to improve product offerings and maintain a competitive edge.
- Prepare sales reports.
This opportunity requires:
- University chemical degree.
- Min. 2-3 years of sales in B2B chemical industry.
- Readiness for frequent business travels in Poland and in Europe for training meetings.
- Fluent English skills.
We can offer:
- Challenging and rewarding work with great and prestigious company.
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme.
- Development within the company’s structure.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English. We kindly ask you to put the clause „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)