Jagiellonian Center of Innovation seeks for a motivated and skilled person who will be responsible for presenting offer of the company in the area of chemistry and pharmaceutical services, for the highly demanding and specific customer segment. A preferred candidate is going to have the following duties:
- Finding and generating new contacts to potential customers (business and academia) at national and international level.
- Understanding and assessment of customer needs (with particular emphasis on chemistry, analytics, spectroscopy, chromatography, and mass spectrometry).
- Creating value proposition for the identified needs of our new and existing customers.
- Preparation of information materials for clients (co-operation with marketing department of JCI).
- Responsible for creating documents, delivering reports and sending purchase invoices.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Higher education degree in the area of analytical chemistry, organic chemistry or medicinal chemistry will be mandatory.Doctoral degree will be preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer consultancy work will be mandatory.
- Experience in the design of research experiments in the field of chemical analysis, instrumental analysis (spectroscopy, chromatography, mass spectrometry) and biochemistry (protein analytics).
- Excellent communication skills will be required in the approach to a demanding and substantively prepared customer.
- Ability to build a long-term relationships with customers. Provide the customer with an added value of the offer provided by the company, not only resulting from personal sales skills.
- Due to the need to build a network of contacts with foreign customers it is required to have a very good knowledge of English.
- Openness to continuous improvement of work tools, and readiness for the development of professional skills, because of the constantly changing business and market conditions.
In return JCI offers:
- Working in a very dynamic and sectorally diverse team of specialists in the field of life science.
- The possibility of continuing professional development.
- Stable employment conditions and long-term cooperation.
- The balanced ratio of the amount of office work to the amount of work in the field.
- Attractive salary and wage supplements.