Jagiellońskie Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o. o. (JCI) is currently looking for a person for the Business Development department particularly involved in contacts with the pharmaceutical sector.
Development specialist - pharmaceutical sector
A person holding the position of a business development specialist will be responsible for:
- In-depth analysis of the pharmaceutical market in Poland in terms of sales of specialized services offered by JCI research laboratories.
- Promoting the JCI contract research offer among pharmaceutical companies in the B2B model.
- Participation in industry events (conferences, fairs).
- Building business relationships with companies from the pharmaceutical and raw materials industry.
We expect from the person interested in cooperation with us:
- Experience in trade in services for the pharmaceutical or related industry (cosmetics or food analysis).
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical market in Poland and abroad.
- Understand the research needs of companies in the Polish pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of current legislation related to the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. GMP).
- Ease of establishing contacts and business relations in the B2B model.
- Very good organization of time and independence at work.
- Attitudes to achieve sales goals.
- Driving license category B.
The person with whom we will establish cooperation we offer:
- Interesting and independent work in an innovative life science environment
- Employment contract, stable employment conditions. JCI invests long-term in people whom it invites to its team. People are the absolute foundation of our company's values.
- Possibility of raising qualifications through soft and hard specialized trainings.
- A rich package of additional benefits: life insurance, Multisport card, private medical care (Luxmed), meal supplements.
- We respect the private and family life of our employees, which is why we do not work on weekends and after hours. We maximize efficiency during the working day.
Those interested please send your application via the portal pracuj.pl until 18 July 2018.