There are many reasons why you WANT TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER during the Life Science Open Space 2019, 26 conference on November this at the Krakow EXPO Trade Fair.
The Klaster Life Science Krakow Foundation cordially invites positive, young people who are willing to act, to participate in the Life Science Open Space 2019 conference as a VOLUNTEER.
Join us and contribute to the best networking event in the field of life science, focused on the development of COOPERATION in the area of HEALTH and QUALITY OF LIFE.
WHY IS IT WORTH JOINING US?
Cooperation with #LSOS19 offers a number of benefits:
- participation in the organization of one of the most important life science events in Europe,
- valuable experience and skills related to conference service,
- the opportunity to participate in thematic sessions,
- the opportunity to participate in the evening artistic part,
- making valuable contacts and making new friends,
- certificate confirming the work of the Volunteer during the event,
- a strong point in your CV,
- the first step to further potential cooperation with the LifeScience Kraków Cluster.
WHO CAN BECOME A #LSOS19 VOLUNTEER?
Anyone who has completed 16 and who wants to help us organize the event can become a volunteer.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
Just apply to us by filling out the application form. After verifying your application, we will contact you with an offer to cooperate.
WHAT ARE DUTIES TO VOLUNTEER DURING #LSOS19?
A brief description of the positions is available in the application form. When completing it, select the functions that you can take on during the event.
YOUR DECISION IS YES?
DO NOT DELAY. APPLY THROUGH THE FORM: