There are many reasons why it is WORTH TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER during the Life Science Open Space 2019 conference on November 26 at the Krakow EXPO Exhibition Center.
The Klaster Life Science Kraków Foundation cordially invites young people with positive attitude, willing to act, to participate in the Life Science Open Space 2019 conference as a VOLUNTEER.
Join us and co-create the best networking event in the field of life science, focused on the development of COOPERATION in the area of HEALTH and QUALITY OF LIFE.
WHY IS IT WORTH JOINING US?
Cooperation with #LSOS19 offers a number of benefits:
- participation in the organization of one of the most important life science events in Europe,
- valuable experience and skills related to conference management,
- the opportunity to participate in thematic sessions,
- the opportunity to participate in the evening artistic part,
- establishing valuable contacts and new acquaintances,
- certificate confirming the work of the Volunteer during the event,
- a strong point in your CV,
- the first step to further potential cooperation with the LifeScience Krakow Cluster.
WHO CAN BECOME A #LSOS19 VOLUNTEER?
Anyone over 16 years of age and willing to help us organize the event can become a volunteer.
HOW CAN I BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
All you need to do is apply to us by filling out the application form. After verifying your application, we will contact you with a proposal to cooperate.
WHAT ARE DUTIES TO VOLUNTEER DURING #LSOS19?
A short description of the positions is available in the application form. When completing it, select the functions that you can undertake during the event.
IS YOUR DECISION YES?
DO NOT DELAY. APPLY THROUGH THE FORM: