Make our surroundings have a positive impact on improving health
We spend most of our time indoors - in apartments, homes, offices, offices, restaurants and more. If we care about health and quality of life, it is obvious that our immediate environment should be a positive component of such a life.
Who every day wonders how the place where we spend many hours affects our health: what air it breathes, what and how many allergens it exposes, what light is optimal and for what activities, in what attitude it freezes for a long time, and which he must take occasionally.
Such questions can be multiplied, which means that home and office are a real challenge for those seeking better, healthy solutions. It is also a great training ground for specialists from various industries, from architects and designers, through chemists and physicists, to doctors and therapists, to IT specialists and behaviorists.
At #LSOS19, we take up the challenge and open a forum for cooperation, the result of which is to be everyday well-being thanks to the positive impact of our environment. Who knows - maybe we can also make our surroundings really improve health, not just do no harm.
Session Leader: Irena Łobocka
A graduate of MA studies at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, English philology and, at the same time, a Business and Management Study at the Department of Applied Economics of the Jagiellonian University and the Inter-Faculty Department of American Studies of the Jagiellonian University. She obtained a certificate and passed an exam in project management based on the PRINCE2 methodology. For several years, he has been mainly involved in the management and implementation of training and investment projects co-financed by the European Union throughout Poland, he is responsible for the implementation and logistics of project implementation, mainly in the field of energy efficiency and energy-saving construction.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Cluster - introductory presentation to the topic "HEALTHY HOME AND OFFICE" - Irena Łobocka, Sustainable Infrastructure Cluster
- You are what you breathe - the role of ventilation in healthy buildings - Kazimierz Wojtas, Cracow University of Technology
- A healthy microclimate - air purification and humidification - Sebastian Stefański, Thesslagreen Sp. z o. o
- Surface heating and cooling - innovations in installations - Mateusz Przybycień, TiA Sp. z o. o
- Healthy insulation from natural fibers - properties and applications - Robert Kocewicz, VestaEco Composites Sp. z o. o
- Cellulose ecogranulate - healthy, warm and ecological - Jacek Kraj, Ekofiber Kraków Sp. z o. o
- Bent glass in modern construction - Grzegorz Kmiecik, Vitroform Sp. z o. o
- The role of lighting in creating a friendly living and office space - Wojciech Starowieyski - AQUAFORM Inc. Sp. z o. o. / Member of the Intelligent Lighting Cluster
Introduction to the session