1 A proposal for projects, new business ventures and start-ups that are in the development phase and are looking for business partners (partners), investors, advisors or contractors, thanks to which they will bring their project to the next stage of development.
2 A proposal for companies and institutions offering products and services enabling the development and improvement of new business ventures.
If you are interested, please use the Exhibitor package to demonstrate your product, prototype, diagram.
For presentation on the podium, in the StartUp Stage session during #LSOS19, presentations meeting the criteria will be qualified:
- compliance with #LSOS19 themes: technologies and products for Health and Quality of Life
- specific goal: establishing cooperation, involvement of communities, acquiring partners, the need for support, cooperation in the further stages of the project.
Abstracts qualified for the presentation on #LSOS19 are published on the site http://lifescienceopenspace.pl/ in the StartUp category To increase the coverage, all abstracts are promoted before the event.
We extend the deadline for submitting proposals to 9 November 2019!
Please send abstracts in Polish and English. The texts are published in both languages.
The authors of selected offers are requested to send the presentation in * .ppt or * .pptx format.
Krakow as a City of Startups
- Emilia Morańska, University of Agriculture in Krakow
- Luiza Strąg, EasyMate
- Grzegorz Zając, AstraZeneca
- Aleksandra Kubica-Misztal, diCELLa