1 A proposal for projects, new business ventures and start-ups that are in the development phase and are looking for business partners (partners), investors, advisors or contractors, thanks to which they will bring their project to the next stage of development.
2 A proposal for companies and institutions offering products and services enabling the development and improvement of new business ventures.
If you are interested, please use the Exhibitor package to demonstrate your product, prototype, diagram.
For podium presentation, in the StartUp Stage session during #LSOS19, presentations meeting the criteria will be qualified:
- compliance with the # LSOS19 topics: technologies and products for Health and Quality of Life
- specific objective: establishing cooperation, involvement of communities, acquiring partners, the need for support, cooperation in further stages of the project.
Abstracts qualified for presentation at # LSOS19 are published on the website http://lifescienceopenspace.pl/ in the StartUp category. To increase the reach of the message, all abstracts are promoted prior to the event.
We extend the deadline for submitting proposals to 9 November 2019!
Please send abstracts in Polish and English. The texts are published in both languages.
Authors of selected offers are requested to send a presentation in * .ppt or * .pptx format.
Krakow as a City of Startups
- Emilia Morańska, University of Agriculture in Krakow
- Luiza Strąg, EasyMate
- Grzegorz Zając, AstraZeneca
- Aleksandra Kubica-Misztal, diCELLa